Michael Krigsman is recognized internationally as an industry analyst and host of CXOTALK.
As a columnist for ZDNet, Michael has written over 1,000 articles on topics related to innovation, digital disruption and leadership. His work has been mentioned more than 1,000 times in major newspapers, television, radio, trade publications, presentations, academic dissertations, blogs, and other media. Michael has been quoted in about 50 books, published in the Wall Street Journal, and is syndicated on important technology websites.
Michael is often a judge in prestigious industry contests such as the CIO100 contest (CIO Magazine) and CRM Idol. He has presented to groups such as CIO Symposium (Cleveland), Oracle OpenWorld, Digital Enterprise Show (Madrdid), CIO Summit (Boston), D-Summit (Stockholm), Harvard University, Babson College, Seton Hill University, University College London, CIO Summit (Scottsdale), CT Executive Symposium, Federal Home Loan Banks, Boston University, Suffolk University, SAP Sapphire, NetSuite SuiteWorld, MIT CIO Symposium, Educause, CRM Evolution, SXSW, Cloud CIO, Minn. HR Tech Expo, CIO Mobility Innovation Summit, Enterasys Partner Advisory Council, Dynatrace Perform, SaaStr Annual, Center for Digital Strategies (Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth), Chief Digital Officer Summit (NYC), and others.
- Michael is an Executive Fellow at Center for Digital Strategies, Tuck School, at Dartmouth
- #1 CIO influencer among all industry analysts (Apollo research, 2016)
- #2 on Klout list of 13,000 IT influencers (as of November, 2016)
- #4 most mentioned globally by IT leaders on Twitter (research by Robert Half) (2016)
- Committee Co-Chair: IEEE Global Initiative for Ethical Considerations in the Design of Autonomous Systems (2016)
Michael is also a photographer whose work has been published by the Wall Street Journal, MIT, CNET News, the National Park Service, Inc. Magazine, and others. Michael is on Twitter at @mkrigsman.